- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- September 23, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), December 4, 2019
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- $400,000 - $500,000 annually
- 155 days from Notice to Proceed
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to remove existing pavement surface painted waterborne markings at Washington Dulles International Airport and replace with thermoplastic markings. The runway Holding Position markings are installed on concrete (rigid) pavement. The STOP and YIELD markings are installed on asphalt (flexible) or concrete pavements. The work must adhere to the latest approved Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Advisory Circulars, Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), MWAA Design Manual.
- One, October 3, 2019 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Two, October 23, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from October 30, 2019 to November 6, 2019.
Three, November 1, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from November 6, 2019 to November 27, 2019.
Four, November 13, 2019 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Five, November 25, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from November 27, 2019 to December 4, 2019.
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Date: October 9, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room 1, Fourth Floor, 45025 Aviation Drive, Dulles Airport
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents:
- Pre-Bid Conference Attendees List (75 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 17, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - November 13, 2019 (31 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-14324" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - December 5, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-14324 (363 KB)
Price Schedule (39 KB)
Attachment 2: Stop and Yield Marking Plan (4.41 MB)
Attachment 3: AOA Signage and Parking Plan (4.93 MB)
Attachment 4: Construction Safety Manual
Attachment 5: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - October 3, 2019 (14 KB)
Amendment Two - October 23, 2019 (14 KB)
Amendment Three - November 1, 2019 (31 KB)
Amendment Four - November 13, 2019 (14 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - November 13, 2019 (39 KB)
Revised Stop and Yield Marking Plan - November 13, 2019 (1.15 MB)
Amendment Five - November 25, 2019 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated December 5, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.