- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- December 2, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), January 29, 2020
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- $900,000 - $1,100,000
- 350 days from Notice to Proceed
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to replace and install sanitary piping in Concourses C and D at Washington Dulles International Airport. The work consists of installation of new sanitary piping both above ground and below ground, removal of sanitary piping both above ground and below ground, tie in to existing piping and manholes, testing newly installed piping in accordance with Airports Authority standards, and all associated work required including but not limited to cutting, patching, excavation, backfilling, and transport of soil.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238220 Plumbing, Heating and Air-Conditioning Contractors $15.0 Million
- One, December 17, 2019 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Two, January 7, 2020 - The due date for bids is extended from January 15, 2020 to January 29, 2020.
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Date: December 18, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room 1, Fourth Floor, 45025 Aviation Drive, Dulles Airport
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents:
- Pre-Bid Conference Attendees List (79 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) January 17, 2020.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - January 23, 2020 (31 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-16513" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - January 28, 2020 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-16513 (433 KB)
Price Schedule (40 KB)
Attachment 1: Specifications (3.20 MB)
Attachment 2: Drawings (11.8 MB)
Attachment 4: Construction Safety Manual
Attachment 5: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - December 17, 2019 (13 KB)
Revised Drawings - December 17, 2019 (7.96 MB)
Amendment Two - January 7, 2020 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated January 28, 2020
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.