- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- March 4, 2021
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), April 13, 2021
- CLICK HERE to upload your bid.
- An online Bid Opening will be held 30 minutes after the deadline for bids. CLICK HERE to participate.
- Up to $300,000 annually
- One-year base period with four one-year options
- The Contractor shall provide all labor, materials, equipment and supervision to furnish e-learning content to meet the Airports Authority’s compliance requirements and professional development needs.
- One, March 18, 2021 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Two, March 23, 2021 - The due date for bids is extended from April 6, 2021 to April 13, 2021.
Three, April 6, 2021 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 19, 2021.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 6, 2021 (109 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-20-27848" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – March 30, 2021 (56 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-20-27848 (543 KB)
Price Schedule (39 KB)
Attachment 4: Information Security Questionnaire (40 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - March 18, 2021 (89 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - March 18, 2021 (35 KB)
Amendment Two - March 23, 2021 (89 KB)
Amendment Three - April 6, 2021 (160 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - April 6, 2021 (34 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Letter to Contractors - Airports Authority COVID-19 Protocols - Updated 08/26/2020 (822 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 6, 2021
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.