- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- May 5, 2021
- Deadline for
- 3:00 PM (Eastern), June 3, 2021
- CLICK HERE to upload your bid.
- An online Bid Opening will be held 30 minutes after the deadline for bids. CLICK HERE to participate.
- Up to $35,000 annually
- One-year base period with four one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to clean all exterior surfaces of the Mobile Lounge/Plane Mate Fleet and Snow Removal and Heavy Equipment Fleets at Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD). Surfaces include, but are not limited to, vehicle bodies, glass, under-carriage, stairways, wheels/tires, and roofs. Mirrors shall be cleaned with a glass cleaner. Exterior surfaces of window glass shall be cleaned with an appropriate cleaning solution and squeegee. Motors, transmissions, and generators and interior areas of the fleets are not covered by this contract and shall not be cleaned.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 811192 Mobile Car and Truck Washes $8.0 Million
- One, June 2, 2021 - The deadline for bids is extended to 3:00 PM June 3, 2021.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) May 17, 2021.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - May 25, 2021 (92 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-20-28734" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – June 4, 2021 (55 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-20-28734 (532 KB)
Price Schedule (41 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work (1.94 MB)
Attachment 3: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - June 2, 2021 (74 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Letter to Contractors - Airports Authority COVID-19 Protocols - Updated 08/26/2020 (822 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated June 4, 2021
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.