- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- March 22, 2021
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), June 25, 2021
- CLICK HERE to upload your bid.
- An online Bid Opening will be held 30 minutes after the deadline for bids. CLICK HERE to participate.
- $9,500,000 - $10,500,000
- 333 days from Notice to Proceed
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment, and supervision to provide construction for replacement of portions of roofing at the A/B Concourse, Main Terminal and Z Gates at Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD).
- This solicitation has a 25% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238110 Concrete Pouring $16.5 Million 238160 Roofing Contractors $16.5 Million 238170 Siding Contractors $16.5 Million 238210 Electric Contractors $16.5 Million 238220 HVAC Contractors $16.5 Million 238290 Lighting Protection Equipment Installation $16.5 Million 238310 Roof Installation Contractor $16.5 Million 238320 Painting Contractors $15.5 Million 238910 Demolition Contractors $16.5 Million 238990 Concrete Sawing and Drilling $16.5 Million 562112 Waste Hauling, Hazardous $41.5 Million
- One, April 7, 2021 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Two, April 19, 2021 - The due date for bids is extended from April 22, 2021 to May 6, 2021.
Three, April 28, 2021 - The due date for bids is extended from May 6, 2021 to May 13, 2021.
Four, May 10, 2021 - The due date for bids is extended from May 13, 2021 to May 20, 2021.
Five, May 17, 2021 - The due date for bids is extended from May 20, 2021 to June 18, 2021.
Six, June 3, 2021 - The due date for bids is extended from June 18, 2021 to June 25, 2021.
Seven, June 14, 2021 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) April 23, 2021.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 28, 2021 (1.83 MB)
Questions and Answers - May 10, 2021 (160 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-21-20297" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – June 10, 2021 (61 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-21-20297 (647 KB)
Price Schedule (38 KB)
Attachment 1: Specifications - Main Terminal and Z Gates (3.61 MB)
Attachment 1: Specifications - Concourse A/B (5.11 MB)
Attachment 2: Drawings - Main Terminal and Z Gates (11.0 MB)
Attachment 2: Drawings - Concourse A/B (27.3 MB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - April 7, 2021 (75 KB)
Amendment Two - April 19, 2021 (76 KB)
Attachment 2: Drawings - Main Terminal and Z Gates - Complete (36.4 MB)
Amendment Three - April 28, 2021 (411 KB)
Revised Drawings - April 28, 2021 (8.93 MB)
Amendment Four - May 10, 2021 (76 KB)
Revised Drawings - May 10, 2021 (4.41 MB)
Amendment Five - May 17, 2021 (74 KB)
Amendment Six - June 3, 2021 (339 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - June 3, 2021 (39 KB)
Revised Drawings - June 3, 2021 (8.34 MB)
Amendment Seven - June 14, 2021 (942 KB)
Revised Drawings - June 14, 2021 (4.50 MB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Letter to Contractors - Airports Authority COVID-19 Protocols - Updated 08/26/2020 (822 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated June 14, 2021
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.