- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- May 10, 2021
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), June 9, 2021
- CLICK HERE to upload your bid.
- An online Bid Opening will be held 30 minutes after the deadline for bids. CLICK HERE to participate.
- Up to $500,000 annually
- Two-year base period with three one-year options
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to fabricate, deliver, install and maintain/reface signs at locations throughout Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and the Dulles Toll Road (DTR).
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 237310 Sign Erection, Highway, Road, Street or Bridge $39.5 Million 238990 Sign (except on highway, streets bridges and tunnels) Erection $16.5 Million 339950 Sign Manufacturing 500 Employees 561990 Flagging (i.e., Traffic Control) Services $12.0 Million
- One, June 4, 2021 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) May 25, 2021.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- No Questions Received
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-21-21685" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – June 4, 2021 (54 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-21-21685 (630 KB)
Price Schedule (91 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work - Dulles Airport (116 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work - Dulles Toll Road (8.73 MB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 5: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - June 4, 2021 (73 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - June 4, 2021 (91 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Letter to Contractors - Airports Authority COVID-19 Protocols - Updated 08/26/2020 (822 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated June 4, 2021
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.