- Request for Information (RFI)
- February 6, 2019
- Deadline for
- April 5, 2019
- Currently, Washington Dulles International Airport does not offer a method for travelers to store their baggage or personal items during a long layover or interim period before flights. The Airports Authority is seeking information from qualified firms interested in participating in a two-year pilot program that includes the testing and marketing of a Baggage Storage Service made available to the travelling public at Dulles Airport.
The Airports Authority is conducting market research on a comprehensive, staffed, and secured baggage storage service within the pre-security area of Dulles Airport. The potential square footage of the Premises for this program is 1,750 square feet. The respondent’s presentation of a successful and efficient Baggage Storage Service should, ideally, demonstrate how such service can be implemented in an airport environment.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 8, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- No Questions Received
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFI-Baggage Storage Service" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - April 1, 2019 (7 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFI for Baggage Storage Service, Dulles Airport (1.57 MB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 2, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.