- Request for Information (RFI)
- September 9, 2019
- Deadline for
- October 4, 2019
- The Airports Authority is to gain information on current industry capabilities and best practices that will meet the Airports Authority's strategic goals for learning development, delivery, performance, learning analytics, and records management. Responders may provide an integrated response and approach to areas including:
1. Learning and Record Management
2. Content and Curriculum Development and Management
3. Measurement, Assessment and Reporting Tools
4. Consultation Services
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFI-LMS" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - October 4, 2019 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFI for Learning Management Trends and Technical Solutions (122 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated October 4, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.