- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- September 13, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), October 24, 2018
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- $14,000,000 - $16,000,000
- 570 days from Notice to Proceed
- 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall provide all necessary design, labor, materials, tools, parts, equipment and supervision to perform design-build services for Concourse C/D fueling isolation valve pit additions, hydrant fueling pits placement, and pavement rehabilitation at Washington Dulles International Airport.
- This solicitation has a 25% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 237310 Painting Lines on Highways, Streets and Bridges $36.5 Million 238110 Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors $15.0 Million 238190 Welding, On-Site, Contractors $15.0 Million 238910 Site Preparation Contractors $15.0 Million 561790 Parking Lot cleaning (e.g., Power Sweeping, Washing) Services $7.5 Million 561990 All Other Support Services $11.0 Million 562998 All Other Miscellaneous Waste Management Services $7.5 Million
- One, October 9, 2018 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Two, October 10, 2018 - The due date for proposals is extended from October 17, 2018 to October 24, 2018.
Three, October 11, 2018 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: September 27, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room 1, Fourth Floor, 45025 Aviation Drive, National Airport
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees List (132 KB)
Pre-Proposal Conference Main Presentation (1.11 MB)
Pre-Proposal Conference Safety Presentation (459 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 3, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - October 11, 2018 (37 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-18-32137" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - October 16, 2018 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-18-32137 (414 KB)
Price Schedule (40 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work (15.1 MB)
Attachment 4: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 4a: Construction Safety Manual - Forms Update Supplement - August 2018 (815 KB)
Attachment 5: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - January 2016 Edition (9.65 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - October 9, 2018 (14 KB)
Amendment Two - October 10, 2018 (14 KB)
Amendment Three - October 11, 2018 (14 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - October 11, 2018 (42 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated October 16, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.