- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- January 11, 2019
- Deadline for
- 3:00 PM (Eastern), February 21, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $8,300,000 - $10,100,000 for claims and fees over a one-year period
- Three-year base period with three one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all labor, materials, equipment and supervision to provide prescription drug benefits for Airports Authority personnel.
- One, February 19, 2019 - The due date for proposals is extended from February 20, 2019 to February 21, 2019.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) January 28, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - February 4, 2019 (34 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-18-34927" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - February 13, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-18-34927 (310 KB)
Financial Proposal Template (398 KB) - Updated 01/17/2019
Technical Questionnaire (657 KB) - Updated 01/17/2019
Information Security Questionnaire (40 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - February 19, 2019 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated February 19, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.