- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- May 13, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), June 26, 2019
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- $800,000 - $1,000,000
- 115 days from Notice to Proceed
- 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide design/build services for the rehabilitation to the existing Live Fire Training Facility at Washington Dulles International Airport by repairing, replacing and updating areas of deficiencies to allow the facility to fully operate necessary training. The design/build project consists of work at the trainer infrastructure, control building, fire generation, props and safety systems.
- One, May 31, 2019 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Two, June 10, 2019 - The due date for proposals is extended from June 14, 2019 to June 26, 2019.
Three, June 17, 2019 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-19-11458" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - June 27, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-19-11458 (1.97 MB)
Price Schedule (34 KB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 3a: Construction Safety Manual - Forms Update Supplement - August 2018 (815 KB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - May 31, 2019 (34 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - May 31, 2019 (34 KB)
Amendment Two - June 10, 2019 (14 KB)
Amendment Three - June 17, 2019 (108 KB)
Record Drawings for Live Fire Training Facility (17.3 MB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated June 27, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.