- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- August 28, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), November 12, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Ten Year Lease
- Proposal Guarantee: $500,000
Performance Guarantee: 50% of annual Guaranteed Rent
- The Contractor shall design, build, and operate an industry leading, innovative passenger lounge concept inside the Washington Dulles International Airport main terminal, post security, at the base of the Historic Air Traffic Control Tower.
- This solicitation has a Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement of 25% of the initial and mid-term reinvestments, as defined in the lease documents. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238210 Electrical Contractors $15.0 Million 238220 Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors $15.0 Million 238290 Other Building Equipment Contractors $15.0 Million 238320 Painting and Wall Covering Contractors $15.0 Million 238910 Site Preparation Contractors $15.0 Million
- One, August 29, 2019 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Two, October 3, 2019 - The due date for proposals is extended from October 22, 2019 to November 12, 2019.
Three, October 24, 2019 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: September 19, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room A, Main Terminal, Dulles Airport (Airport Manager's Office area adjacent to Baggage Claim 2)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees List (87 KB)
Pre-Proposal Conference Presentation (4.00 MB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) September 26, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - October 3, 2019 (1.98 MB)
Questions and Answers - October 24, 2019 (6.74 MB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-19-12134" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - October 22, 2019 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-19-12134 (1.19 MB)
Attachment 1: Draft Concession Contract (613 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - August 29, 2019 (73 KB)
Amendment Two - October 3, 2019 (77 KB)
Amendment Three - October 24, 2019 (649 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated October 24, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.