- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- April 23, 2021
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), June 22, 2021
- CLICK HERE to upload your proposal.
- Up to $800,000 annually
- Two-year base period with three one-year options
- 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment, and supervision to provide snow, ice/sleet control and removal services on the Dulles Toll Road (DTR), ramps, and the Toll Plaza's Administration Building parking lot on an as-needed basis.
- This solicitation has a 15% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 488490 Snow Clearing, Highways and Bridges Road Transportation $8.0 Million 561730 Snow Plowing Services $8.0 Million 561790 Snow Plowing Parking Lots $8.0 Million
- One, June 2, 2021 - The due date for proposals is extended from June 8, 2021 to June 22, 2021.
Two, June 3, 2021 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-20-27774" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – May 14, 2021 (54 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-20-27774 (10.8 MB)
Price Schedule (89 KB) (Formulas Updated 04/27/2021)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - June 2, 2021 (72 KB) Amendment Two - June 3, 2021 (219 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - June 3, 2021 (91 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Letter to Contractors - Airports Authority COVID-19 Protocols - Updated 08/26/2020 (822 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated June 2, 2021
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.