- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- June 6, 2019
- Deadline for
- 3:00 PM (Eastern), June 28, 2019
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- The Contractor shall furnish and deliver a one ton 4 wheel drive crew cab/chassis cab with utility body truck (Ford F-350 Super Duty) and a one ton 4 wheel drive extended cab/chassis cab with utility body truck (Ford F-350 Super Duty) in accordance with Airports Authority specifications for delivery to Washington Dulles International Airport.
- One, June 13, 2019 - The due date for quotations remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) June 17, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - June 17, 2019 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFQ-19-12795" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - June 11, 2019 (7 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ-19-12795 (321 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - June 13, 2019 (22 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated June 17, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.