- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- October 17, 2019
- Deadline for
- 3:00 PM (Eastern), November 8, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $50,000 over five years
- Two-year base period with three one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide court reporting services in support of binding arbitration proceedings for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport.
- One, November 4, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from November 5, 2019 to November 8, 2019.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 24, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - October 10, 2019 (29 KB)
Questions and Answers - November 4, 2019 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFQ-19-14522a" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - October 22, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ-19-14522a (227 KB)
Price Schedule (39 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - November 4, 2019 (12 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated November 4, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.