- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- October 8, 2019
- Deadline for
- Not Applicable - Solicitation Cancelled
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $20,000 annually
- One-year base period with four one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to clean, perform preventative maintenance and make minor repairs to the 911 dispatcher consoles in the Public Safety Communication Center at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport every six months. Note: Due to increased security in the Public Safety Communications Center, all on-site Contractor employees must be Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) compliant.
- One, October 17, 2019 - The due date for quotations is extended from October 23, 2019 to October 29, 2019.
Two, October 28, 2019 - The solicitation is cancelled. A revised solicitation will be issued in the near future.
- Site Visit:
- Date: October 16, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Public Safety Communications Center, 2509 West Abingdon Drive, National Airport
- Advance registration is required to participate in the Site Visit. Reservations must be made by 3:00 PM, October 11, 2019. CLICK HERE to make a reservation. Due to increased security in the Public Safety Communications Center, all participants must have a Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Certificate. CJIS Certificate(s) for the individual(s) attending the Site Visit must be attached to your reservation email. Only two people per contractor may register, and participants must present a picture ID at the Site Visit location for admittance.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 18, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - October 21, 2019 (60 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFQ-19-15883" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - October 15, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ-19-15883 (468 KB)
Price Schedule (34 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - October 17, 2019 (14 KB)
Amendment Two - October 28, 2019 (12 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated October 28, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.