- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- October 5, 2020
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), October 23, 2020
- CLICK HERE to upload your quotation.
- Up to $50,000 annually
- The Contractor shall provide all labor, materials, equipment and supervision necessary to represent the Airports Authority in the general district and circuit courts of Fairfax and Loudoun counties in cases in which the Airports Authority seeks to recover unpaid tolls, administrative fees, and civil penalties from individual users of the Dulles Toll Road.
- One, October 16, 2020 - The due date for quotations is extended from October 20, 2020 to October 23, 2020.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) October 8, 2020.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- No Questions Received
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFQ-20-26422" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – October 28, 2020 (54 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ-20-26422 (192 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - October 16, 2020 (27 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Letter to Contractors - Airports Authority COVID-19 Protocols - Updated 08/26/2020 (822 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated October 28, 2020
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.