- Request for Qualifications Information (RFQI)
- April 12, 2021
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), May 13, 2021
- CLICK HERE to upload your qualification submittal.
- Up to $12,000,000 over five years
- Two-year base period with three one-year options
- The Contractor shall provide professional engineering and design services for North Airfield improvement projects as well as other related projects that may arise at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
- This federally funded project has a 25% Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) goal. A DBE is defined as a firm that is at least 51% owned and controlled by one or more social and economically disadvantaged individual(s). DBE firms eligible to participate in this Project must be DBE certified by the Virginia Unified Certification Program (the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority and the Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise are the certifying entities of the VUCP), in accordance with US Department of Transportation regulations in 49 CFR Part 26. Contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diveristy at 703-417-8625 for additional information on DBE Certification requirements.
- DBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service DBE Size Standard 541330 Engineering Services $15.0 Million 541360 Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services $15.0 Million 541370 Surveying and Mapping (Except Geophysical) Services $15.0 Million 541512 Computer Systems Engineering $30.0 Million
- One, April 29, 2021 - The due date for qualifications submittals remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) April 27, 2021.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 29, 2021 (149 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFQI-21-20441" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – May 14, 2021 (60 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQI-21-20441 (159 KB)
SF330 - Architect-Engineer Qualifications (463 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - April 29, 2021 (68 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Letter to Contractors - Airports Authority COVID-19 Protocols - Updated 08/26/2020 (822 KB)
Draft RFP - To be Issued to Selected Contractor (816 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated May 14, 2021
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.