- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- March 31, 2017
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), April 28, 2017
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- $2,500,000 - $5,000,000 over the base period
- Five-year base period with five one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide real estate broker services and general real estate consulting services on an as-needed basis. Brokerage services will be provided for each of three parcels of land located adjacent to Washington Dulles International Airport.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) April 12, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 20, 2017 (46 KB)
Questions and Answers - April 21, 2017 (30 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-17-C057" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - May 2, 2017 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP 1-17-C057 (729 KB)
Price Schedule (35 KB) (Updated April 4, 2017)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated May 2, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.