- Two-Step Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- July 25, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), September 27, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $40,000 annually
- Two-year base period with two two-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide inspection, assessment, technical consulting, and preventive maintenance evaluation for the Baggage Handling Systems (BHS), Baggage Carousels (Claim Devices) and Make-Up Units (MU) equipment at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. The assessment inspections and follow-on reports are intended to identify all mechanical, electrical, safety, structural, cosmetic and operational cleanliness deficiencies and to provide the Airports Authority with an estimated budget cost to repair each identified item.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238210 Electrical Contractors $15.0 Million 238290 Other Building Equipment Contractors $15.0 Million 541330 Engineering Consulting Services $15.0 Million 811310 Commercial & Industrial Machinery Equipment Repairs & Maintenance $7.5 Million
- One, September 6, 2018 - The due date for proposals is extended from August 23, 2018 to September 6, 2018.
Two, September 27, 2018 - The due date for proposals is extended from September 6, 2018 to September 27, 2018.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) September 6, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - September 17, 2018 (39 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C141" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - September 24, 2018 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-18-C141 (354 KB)
Price Schedule (43 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work (3.07 MB)
Attachment 5: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - August 23, 2018 (13 KB)
Amendment Two - August 30, 2018 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated September 24, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.