- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- January 28, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), Feruary 28, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $250,000 - $500,000
- 180 days from Notice to Proceed
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to demolish and provide reconstruction of approximately 2600 SF of reinforced concrete slab on grade located at Hangar 7 at Ronald Regan Washington National Airport.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 35% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 237310 Concrete Paving $36.5 Million 238120 Concrete Reinforcement Placement $15.0 Million 238910 Demolition/Excavation $15.0 Million
- One, February 21, 2019 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-10166" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - February 27, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-10166 (382 KB)
Attachment 1: Specifications (2.06 MB)
Attachment 2: Drawings (10.2 MB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 3a: Construction Safety Manual - Forms Update Supplement - August 2018 (815 KB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - February 21, 2019 (202 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated February 27, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.