- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- October 29, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), December 5, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $200,000 annually
- One-year base period with two two-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide sanitary sewer maintenance, jet cleaning and video recording services at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport on an as-needed basis. The Contractor shall perform the work during nighttime hours.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 562219 Other Nonhazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal $38.5 Million 562910 Remediation Services $20.5 Million 562998 Sewer Cleanout Services $7.5 Million
- One, November 25, 2019 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Date: November 6, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: First Floor Conference Room, East Building, National Airport
- Site Visit:
- A site visits for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport will be held following the Pre-Bid Conference on November 6, 2019. A site visit for Washington Dulles International Airport will be held at Conference Room 240C, 45025 Aviation Drive, Dulles Airport, on November 7, 2019 at 10:00 AM. Reservations are required and are limited to two persons per firm. Reservations must be made by 10:00 AM, November 5, 2019. CLICK HERE to make a reservation.
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents:
- Pre-Bid Conference Attendees List (58 KB)
Pre-Bid Conference Presentation (661 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) November 12, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - November 25, 2019 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-15763" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - November 26, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-15763 (318 KB)
Price Schedule (70 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work - DCA (63 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work - DCA - Appendix A Drawings (17.7 MB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work - IAD (85 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - November 25, 2019 (15 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated November 26, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.