- Two-Step Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- February 13, 2020
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), March 18, 2020
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $110,000 annually
- One-year base period with four one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide support services to maintain Industrial Waste Treatment Operations (IWTO) at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport . The contractor will assist the Airports Authority's Engineering and Maintenance Department to maintain compliance with its Industrial User Wastewater Permit. Services include but are not limited to IWTO inspection and maintenance, wastewater sampling and analysis, and liquid/solid waste collection and disposal services.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 562211 Hazardous Waste Treatment & Disposal $38.5 Million 562219 Other Waste Treatment & Disposal $38.5 Million 562910 Remediation Services $20.5 Million
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: February 26, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: First Floor Conference Room, East Building, 2505 Abingdon Drive, National Airport
- Site Visit:
- Site visits will be held following the Pre-Proposal Conference. Reservations are required and are limited to two persons per firm. Reservations must be made by 3:00 PM, February 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to make a reservation.
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Bid Conference Attendees List (635 KB)
Pre-Bid Conference Presentation (675 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 2, 2020.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - March 5, 2020 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-17699" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – March 19, 2020 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-17699 (386 KB)
Price Schedule (61 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated March 19, 2020
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.