- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- March 3, 2021
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), April 15, 2021
- CLICK HERE to upload your bid.
- An online Bid Opening will be held 30 minutes after the deadline for bids. CLICK HERE to participate.
- The Airports Authority is seeking qualified firms to furnish and deliver to the Authority’s Police Department new, unused Glock pistols in exchange for the sale/trade-in of used Glock pistols.
- One, March 11, 2021 - The due date for bids is extended from April 2, 2021 to April 8, 2021.
Two, April 7, 2021 - The due date for bids is extended from April 8, 2021 to April 15, 2021.
Three, April 8, 2021 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 24, 2021.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- No Questions Received
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-20-23455" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – April 13, 2021 (53 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-20-23455 (492 KB)
Price Schedule (35 KB)
Attachment 2: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 2: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - March 11, 2021 (84 KB)
Amendment Two - April 7, 2021 (85 KB)
Amendment Three - April 8, 2021 (146 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - April 8, 2021 (35 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Letter to Contractors - Airports Authority COVID-19 Protocols - Updated 08/26/2020 (822 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 13, 2021
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.