- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- March 29, 2021
- Deadline for
- 3:00 PM (Eastern), April 29, 2021
- CLICK HERE to upload your proposal.
- Up to $2,000,000 annually
- Two-year base period with three one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment, and supervision to provide snow removal services for airport employee parking lots, cargo buildings, roadways and other designated areas at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) and Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD). Hauling of snow from other areas is also included in the contract.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 488490 Snow Clearing, Highways and Bridges, Road Transportation $8.0 Million 561730 Snow Plowing Services $8.0 Million 561790 Snow Plowing Parking Lots $8.0 Million
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: April 6, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Online Conference: CLICK HERE to join the conference on April 6, 2021.
- Site Visit:
- Site visits will be held on April 7 and April 8, 2021. Reservations are required and are limited to two persons per firm. Reservations must be made by 12:00 PM, April 6, 2021. CLICK HERE to make a reservation.
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees List (43 KB)
Pre-Proposal Conference Presentation (640 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) April 9, 2021.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 12, 2021 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-20-28270" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – April 27, 2021 (54 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-20-28270 (557 KB)
Price Schedule (154 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work (32.5 MB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Supplemental Information:
- Letter to Contractors - Airports Authority COVID-19 Protocols - Updated 08/26/2020 (822 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 27, 2021
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.